Anonymous asked: Hi, this is a neat site. I was wondering if you know if Gwen is still making collections for her harujuku lovers line. I love the bags and watches lol
Thank you :-) And tbh, I don’t know! D: I LOOOOVED it too and it’s practically impossible to come across in the UK. She obvs still does the Harajuku Mini things. I think, unless I dreamt it, that HL were going to re-launch their website but it hasn’t happened yet, if it’s true.
Long answer xD But: I don’t know. I hope so! =:P
Return to Saturn
Early Winter look
What’cha what’cha waiting for part deux
I’m in love with Tony. The making of The Tragic Kingdom.
Gwen Stefani early Tragic Kingdom classic look
Wind it Up tour look
1. The message on your answering machine was the chorus from “Spiderwebs.”
Sorry I’m not home right now / I’m walking into spiderwebs / So leave a message and I’ll call you back.
2. At one time or another, you wore a sari.
3. And your bindis were always falling off.
4. Your henna tattoo efforts were valiant but amateurish.
5. You maybe didn’t dye your hair this blue color, but it inspired you to make everything sky blue: your nails, your eyes, your lips.
6. Like fellow Gwenhead Laris Oleynik, this is how you dressed for the school dance. (With a cardigan over your midriff before leaving the house.)
7. This was your away message in 2004.
8. Mini buns. So many mini buns.
9. You experimented with Manic Panic in “Hot Hot Pink.”
10. You posed for pictures like this: belly slightly exposed, hip forward, hand at the waist of your pants.
11. You almost wanted braces.
12. And you would have ripped out this magazine page…even though you already knew everything it told you.
I was a nineties Gwen Stefani on the weekend.
Love it! Well done! =D